To provide our valued clients with a complete solution resulting in total “Peace of Mind” because we believe your time is more valuable
It is our policy to treat every transaction with equal importance, and our brokerage service guarantees transparency and trust, void of hidden costs and conditions.
Texture Properties’ well-connected resources and market insights to provide up to date market valuations, guidance and assistance in completing all required paperwork for sales or leasing, transferring of property, tenant management, rental collection, inspections, dispute resolutions, repair, lease renewals and much more.
- Premium Marketing
- Preventive & General Maintenance
- Express Moving In & Out Management
- Comprehensive Pricing Strategy
- Leasing Services
Our objective is to understand our client’s real estate management goals and needs. Due to Texture Properties’ well-connected resources and market insights, our experienced consultants provide professional and genuine guidance for both rental and sales properties.
Texture Properties has a centralized property management department, which manages residential, commercial and industrial properties on behalf of owners to preserve the value of their property and allow income generation. The Property Management department covers the below services.
Our mission is to to offer the most compelling realty experience possible and to be the best client-centric real estate company.
- Marketing of property
LEASING SERVICES & TENANT MANAGEMENT
- Arrange property viewings for potential tenants
- Prepare & execute tenancy contract
- Collect all relevant documents i.e. passport copy, visa, etc
- Collection of rent and security deposit
- Key handover to tenant
- Move in inspection
- Inventory report
- DEWA connection and cooling connection assistance
- Ejari registration
- Rental cheque banking
- Follow up calls with the tenant on default payment
- Timely renewal notices
- Lease renewals
- RERA compliance for sale & lease of the property
- Move out inspection and key collection
- Collection of all final bills (DEWA, Cooling etc)
- Refund deposit to tenant
- Move in preparations i.e. painting, pest control etc.*
- Handle maintenance requests*
- Get quotations
- Seek approval from landlord
- Process maintenance work
- Manage facilities & service contracts*
- Annual routine visits to the property
- Annual condition reports
- Snagging at time of handover from Developer
ADMINISTRATION & ADVISORY SERVICES
- Collect required documents for moving in/out
- Coordinate with facility management company of the building
- Pay service charges on behalf of the landlord*
- Annual statement of accounts including expense report
- Advice on notices received from local authorities, master developer etc.
- Documentation to comply with master developer, Dubai Municipality & other Government authorities
- Dispute resolution in case of rental dispute with tenants
- Advice on latest RERA regulations
- Represent the landlord for legal cases.
- All court and legal / lawyer charges to be borne by landlord
* Subject to approval by landlord. Will be charged to the landlord as per actual expenses